BOA® Power X MOLLE Outer Carrier – LC
United Shield International introduces the latest innovation in wearable body armor, THE BOA® POWER X line of ballistic armor carriers.
Borrowing from the High Performance Sporting goods market, United Shield merges the latest in performance closures with todays best body armor.
The BOA® POWER X allows the wearer the option to tighten and loosen their armor on the go. The patented Boa® Fit System allows a one handed adjustment to the fit of your armor giving you the ability to tighten or loosen your armor throughout your shift. No more armor “riding up” when you sit down in your vehicle, simply release the power dial and your armor will adjust to your seated position while maintaining a safe fit. This will also allow the passage of cooling air providing much needed comfort without the need to take your armor off. When you need to get back into the fight , simply readjust your armor with a few turns of the dial and you are good to go. You are no longer restricted to armor adjustment by having to take off your uniform shirt to make adjustment to the bulky hook and loop straps. If you wear your armor externally, this allows you make fit adjustment without having to release the side straps. This stops your armor from flapping around if unattached eliminating a safety issue in the event of a vehicle crash or the need to quickly exit your vehicle. High tech performance has finally arrived to the armor market!
Spec Sheet : Boa® Power X MOLLE Outer Carrier
The BOA® Power X MOLLE Outer Carrier – LC is made to accommodate United Shield International NIJ 06 certified Level II and Level IIIA soft armor panels
- one handed rapid size adjustment
- External Molle available in Laser cut “Tank Tread” or Standard Molle webbing
- Immediate tension release with the pull of a dial. Enables complete tension release when sitting or operating in any other situation that changes the fit of the vest
- ability to custom size through use of generic sizes. Cables allow for the vest to be tightened up to 6 inches of girth adjustment to minimize vest sizes required to custom fit agency officers
- use of aerospace aluminum wiring to provide tensioning and fit, while providing an unbreakable security seal on the vest
- Low profile, custom designed dual quick release clips to allow for easy donn and doff
- Front and Back top-loading plate pockets
Standard colors are black, Navy Blue, Midnight Navy, Coyote, OD Green and Ranger Green.